Queens Elder Law Attorney
Elder law encompasses topics of vital concern to aging individuals and their children and families, such as estate planning, Medicaid planning, elder care and more. The lawyers of Gross & Levin, L.L.P., have served as reliable family advisors to several generations of New Yorkers in need of solid advice and guidance in elder law matters. The law firm, with a 100-year history in Queens, provides seniors, their adult children and other caring family members with trustworthy recommendations and efficient elder law services.
Contact us to schedule a consultation regarding any of the following:
- Asset protection
- Estate planning and complex estate planning
- Supplemental care trusts
- Powers of attorney
- Health care proxies
- Asset protection for husband or wife of a nursing home resident
- Medicaid planning
- Life care planning
- Long term care insurance
- Nursing home evaluation and selection
- Nursing home negligence including bed sores, suspicious injuries and nurse/physician negligence
- Home care for elderly and disabled
At Gross & Levin, L.L.P., our concern for our clients' convenience and well-being is the top priority in our elder law practice.
- We often make home visits or hospital visits as needed.
- We take the time necessary to explore the objectives, needs and goals of each person who seeks our counsel and assistance.
Sometimes, our elder law practice involves putting people in touch with carefully selected elder care resources, home health care agencies, geriatric care workers and other professionals whose practical skills complement our legal knowledge and capabilities.
Our distinguished record of service and our sterling reputation have brought our law firm many referrals over the years, spanning decades and generations. Our attorneys are ready to serve local seniors and clients of all ages from surrounding communities.
Contact us to schedule a consultation.