Queens, New York, Estate Planning Lawyers, Serving New York for More Than a Century
Gross & Levin, L.L.P., in Queens, New York, has been serving the community continuously since 1911. Contact our estate planning attorneys to schedule a consultation regarding any of the following legal issues.
New York Attorneys Guiding Queens, NY Clients Through the Probate Process
- Asset planning and protection
- Estate planning
- Complex estate planning
- IRA and retirement planning
- Supplemental needs trusts
- Powers of attorney
- Advance health care directives and health care proxies
- Is there a prepaid funeral provision spelled out in the person's will or private files?
- Have all assets been accounted for in the will or through any trusts?
- Are there any assets that require special attention or handling from the personal representative (executor or fiduciary)?
- Is there any question as to whether the will in hand is the most recent one, or is there perhaps a more current, updated will in existence?
- Is there any question as to whether the will was properly executed? (Might it be invalid or subject to a will contest brought by disgruntled family members or business associates?)
- Buy-sell agreements for residential properties, including single-family homes, condos and co-ops
- Commercial and residential leases pertaining to apartments, commercial shopping centers and office space
- Real estate disputes involving land use, boundary disputes, enforcement of buy-sell agreements or adverse possession
- Purchase, sale or leasing of shopping centers, gas stations, retail outlets or professional or service facilities such as medical clinics or “mom and pop” business
- Zoning, land use, building department rules and regulations, environmental regulations and impact studies, and tax concerns
Gifts and prepaid funeral expenses are examples of approaches to comprehensive estate planning — including Medicaid planning — that are well worth discussing with an experienced attorney.
Long-term care insurance could be advisable for you. We can help you decide the best time to buy a policy.
Perhaps you need to talk to an attorney because of some other personal injury circumstances, including a slip-and-fall or falling object accident in a grocery store or warehouse. Perhaps you fell on a cracked sidewalk.
- Bed sores
- Suspicious injuries
- Nurse/physician negligence
- Inadequate supervision or monitoring
- Falling out of bed
- Medication errors: prescription or administration of wrong amounts of medications, or harmful drug interactions
Contact Our Elmhurst Elder Law Attorneys
Contact New York probate attorneys serving Astoria, Queens County, to schedule a consultation.